Big Sib Application Spring 2012
Important Note: All candidates will be selected based on the quality of their application and interview
Due: February 17 by 11:59 PM
**Application must be submitted to Nathalia Leal (email@example.com)**
Interested candidates will fill out and turn in the Big Sib Application by or before the specified deadline. Applications will be reviewed and selected candidates will be informed.
***If you have any questions or concerns, please email Nathalia Leal at firstname.lastname@example.org***
In order to be a Big Sib you must have been an active AIESEC member for at least one semester. As a Big Sib, your job is to:
- Guide your ‘Littles’
- Pass down the AIESEC culture
- Help them fulfill their personal goals
- Help them be comfortable in the AIESEC family.
It is highly suggested for you to check-in on your family once a week. If they have any suggestions or comments, please present it to the EB. All families must meet at least twice a month. This can be as simple as a quick homework get-together, or something as big as a potluck and movie night. Remember this should be fun!
Major: Phone Number:
1. How frequently would you plan get-togethers or events for your ‘Family’ and ‘Little Sibs’? Why?
2. What are some family event ideas that you have in mind?
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
4. What would you like to get out of your ‘Family’ experience? What would you like your Family to get from you as a Big Sib?
5. What experience in AIESEC have you had that you feel will help you as a Big Sib?
What are your time commitments for this Spring 2012 semester (
Please list organizations you are involved in or would be interested in joining at UT)?
Please list any additional information you would like the officer team to know on this page.